5 things you may not know about me:
- I’m Rhiannon (hence bake"RHI", or baker rhi. I know there should be a double r, but I was really having fun with the play on words)
- I’m a Graphic Design student @ FIT, I’m in my final semester. (That means I’m not a photography major, though sometimes I really wish I was. This is why my lighting sucks sometimes.)
- I stress bake. Meaning, more often than not when you see me updating this blog, it means I really don’t have the time to be updating and I’m procrastinating like a boss.
- My boyfriend doesn’t like peanut butter and it kills me a little inside. Thankfully, my brother likes pretty much everything I bake, so if the boy won’t eat it, he will.
- I’m extremely excitable. When I get likes on my posts, I’m mostly sitting here clapping because it makes me feel like I’m good at something.
This isn’t rice I made. It was chinese food rice I had with dinner (very tasty) plus some really neat rice bowls that are on sale right now at Pier 1. I’m doing a packaging project about rice, and I’m really really bad at designing packaging so I thought I might try my hand at making it a photograph-based box.
I’m thinking about that mini-muffin pan I got yesterday. I want to make mini-cheesecakes in them, does anyone have a good cheesecake recipe?