Recipe: Flourless Monster Cookies – for my gluten free/peanut butter loving buddies out there! (Adapted from Picky Cook)
Yield: Something around 35, there’s a lot. I eat too much cookie dough to give you a good count.
- 3 large eggs
- 1 ½ cup light brown sugar
- ½ cup unsalted butter – softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ½ cup peanut butter (I use smooth)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 4 ½ cups old fashioned oats – not instant
- 1 ½ cups of stuff (any kind of chocolate chips/white chocolate chips/peanut butter chips or treats to your hearts content. Best part about these cookies is that you can really do anything with them)
Preheat oven to 350 deg
Mix PB, butter and sugars, and in a separate bowl toss the oats, baking soda and cinnamon.
After butter/sugar is creamed, add eggs 1 at a time. Then add vanilla and salt. Then gradually add the oat mixture, and finally your goodies.
Bake those suckers for 10 minutes, and thoroughly enjoy your soft, warm bites of heaven.