Quick Morning Cinni-Mini Buns! via Iowa Girl Eats
(sorry guys that was a really lame name. They’re just cinnamon buns.)
What you need:
- Mini Muffin Pan
- 1 package of pillsbury crescent rolls
- 1 tbsp butter (melted)
- brown sugar
- Pre-heat the oven according to the package (I think it’s 325 – but check!)
- Unroll your crescents onto a flat surface, brush out some melted butter over the entire surface.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and brown sugar generously over the whole thing.
- Roll the whole pastry up and cut off pieces to place in your (floured/buttered/sprayed) mini-muffin pan.
BAKERHI NOTE(s): Don’t forget to spray it like I did, you’ll lose half of what you make! Also, the pastry comes in two sections cut diagonally – I found it easier to roll both those sections up separate. Plus if you don’t, the buns are cut too big for the pan.
- Pop in the oven for however long the package says (typically from 8-10 minutes)
For the Icing
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp syrup (I used log cabin, what up!)
- ¾ cup confectioners sugar
Just whisk these together and drizzle over the top while your buns are warm. Mmm, warm buns!!
Anyone you make this for will love you. My brother, who doesn’t ever wake up and eat breakfast, ate all the ones I gave him. You can pretty much bribe people with these, so take advantage of how easy these are.
Happy mornings await you!!