Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cookies with caramel drizzle via Dainty Chef
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 10 tablespoons butter (1 stick plus 2 tablespoons)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine dry ingredients (flour through soda) in a bowl and set aside.
- With some form of mixer (I only have a handheld one right now), blend butter, sugar, egg, cream cheese, and vanilla.
- Add the flour mixture in about 3 portions until fully combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pop in the oven for anywhere between 10-12 minutes. Mine were set at 11, sharp!
If you’re so awesome as to already know how to make caramel, or have some caramel topping lying around, these taste great with a nice little caramel drizzle like you see up there.
Cupcake recipe coming soon!! And I’m currently waiting to see if this “Lime Pie” I ventured to make will be any good – if it is, I’ll be sure to share. 🙂
Until next post,