Nutella Cookies via Kirbie’s Cravings
If you’re looking for a soft chocolatey cookie, you’ve got it.
Easy recipe. Fantastic raw cookie dough (#noshame) and perfect amount to share with friends. Did I mention that these were all gone at work before lunch? Yes. Before. (#coworkernoshame)
So, how about that recipe then?
What you’ll need:
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- ¾ cup light brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 (3.4 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup Nutella
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350° woohoo!
- Mix your dry ingredients (flour, baking soda) and set aside.
- Mix your butter and sugars until combined (mix well. no chunks guys.) Add your pudding mix, eggs, vanilla and nutella.
- Stir in the flour mixture in segments, and then add in the chocolate chips (eat a few for good luck!)
- Scoop spoonfuls of cookie dough onto cookie sheets (baking pans, whatever the heck you call yours) and bake for around 10 minutes.
Oh my god these are so good. These are also a good way to find out who you know that has never tried nutella. I mean, who does that? It’s amazing. If you’re not allergic to hazelnuts, that is. Mmmmmm.