One Bowl Brownies as told by Itsy Bitsy Foodies
What you’ll need:
- ¾ cup (or 1 ½ sticks) unsalted butter
- 4oz of unsweetened bakers chocolate (should end up being just 4 bricks of it)
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips (optional, but delicious always)
- Preheat your oven to 350deg. F and grease your brownie pan.
BAKERHI NOTE: Firstly, the recipe calls for a 9×13 pan. I used an 8×8 and did just dandy. Secondly, when you’re greasing/flouring your pan, use cocoa powder instead of flour to add extra chocolate flavor and not change the consistency of your batter. Works perfect!
- Using a double boiler/microwave safe bowl, melt the butter and chocolate together. Once fully mixed, let cool for at least 5 minutes. (if you don’t let this cool, there is a chance that it will be too warm and cook your eggs before you can mix them into your batter. Not good. Avoid this.)
- In one bowl, mix together the flour and sugar. Pour your chocolate/butter mixture into the bowl, add the vanilla and mix until it’s too thick to mix anymore. Add the eggs one at a time until done. Boom.
- Pour into pan and bake from 20-30 minutes, then let cool for 10.
Mine went the full 30, and were still gooey when I tested them. That’s okay. And amazing tasting, so I suggest you just let them finish baking in the pan and be done with it.
These are so amazingly good and easy to make. I’m so glad I stumbled across this recipe. Thanks Itsy Bitsy!