Double Chocolate (originally triple chocolate) cookies
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- 1 stick sweet butter
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup of white chocolate chips
- ½ cup of regular chocolate chips
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees (come on, when don’t you?)
2) Mix flour, cocoa, baking soda + powder and salt in a bowl, set aside
3) Mix sugars, butter and vanilla until they’re a good solid mass. Add egg, a mix until the sugar/butter mixture separates slightly
4) Gradually add flour mixture – the dough is going to get really thick here, don’t get worried.
5) Add chocolate chips! I always eat a few for good luck before I mix them in, it’s kind of a thing in my house – never lets me down!
6) The dough is going to be solid enough for you to roll these into little cookie dough balls, I recommend you do. I was able to fit 12 mini dough balls on my cookie sheet, they’re very good bite sized little things. Bake for 12-14 minutes (13 was delightful)
Voila! (: Enjoy ladies and gents.