Nutella Cookies via Kirbie’s Cravings
What You’ll Need:
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup (two sticks) unsalted butter, room temp
- ¾ cup light brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package Jello instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 eggs, room temp
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup Nutella
- Chocolate chips (less is more!)
The How To:
- Preheat your handy dandy oven to 350° F!
- Small bowl – mix the flour and baking soda, set aside.
- Big bowl – mix the butter + sugars until combined.
- Still big bowl – add the pudding mix, egg, vanilla and nutella & stir it up
- Gradually add the small bowl ingredients to big bowl. Add chocolate chips to your desire!
- Pop your dough in the fridge for a half hour (& inbetween oven batches) so it’s easier to scoop, scoop out onto a baking pan lined with parchment paper and bake for roughly 10 minutes.
I’ve made these cookies before, and I sort of cocked my head to the side last time I read through this recipe – wait, pudding mix? Really? I figure it probably takes place of the cocoa powder. Either way it tastes amazing, so I’m not complaining!
I’m kind of obsessed with making tiny cookies since I bought a tiny cookie scoop from Williams-Sonoma! It’s my new favorite kitchen toy, aside from the very much needed baking sheets I got for the holidays, among other things.
These are also pretty simple to whip up, I know I made these and a batch of monster cookies last weekend for two friends in need of dessert, ASAP. Don’t wait! Bake now! 😉
Can’t wait until we Snickerdoodle ^_~