Marshmallow Monster Cookies via Lovin’ from the Oven
This is a great recipe – I was hesitant to try these since I love my flourless monster cookie recipe so much, but, I’m happy I did! These had the right amount of “crunch-to-chew” if you will. It’s a really important ratio in a cookie, if you didn’t know. 😉
What you’ll need:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- A pinch of salt
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ½ tbsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup peanut butter (I used smooth)
- 2 cups oats
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- About 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 350° F
- Whisk the flour, baking soda + powder + salt together in a small bowl, set aside.
- Mix the butter and sugars until combined!
- Add the eggs + vanilla, then add the peanut butter.
- Mix in your flour mixture, and follow it up with the oats.
- Grab your goodies (chocolate chips + marshmallows) and fold them into the batter. Pop your batter in the fridge for half hour/hour to get a better baked treat!
- Put a tablespoon of batter down for each cookie on a baking sheet, and bake them for 8-10 minutes.
Mmm – enjoy!