Oatmeal Cookies with White Chocolate Chips via Joy The Baker
Yields roughly 30 cookies
Oh goodness you guys, I made oatmeal cookies! Finally. I mean, monster cookies kind of count as oatmeal cookies, but these are the real deal. And I would’ve done raisins if a) my fiance would’ve eaten them and b) if I had them, but I did not. So far no one has complained about the white chocolate chips though 😉
What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¾ tsp salt
- 2 ½ cups old fashioned (Quaker) oats
- ½ bag white chocolate chips
- A very hungry office you happen to be freelancing for
- Preheat the oven to 350° – it’ll help, I promise!
- Whisk up the flour, salt baking powder and baking soda in a small bowl
- Mix the butter and sugars until combined. Add the eggs and vanilla next!
- Mix the flour into the butter/egg mixture in segments until fully combined.
- Add the oats! Mix those in, then add your white chocolate chips.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes, let cool, then eat all of them. Or share. I won’t judge.