Soft Peanut Butter Cookies via Cooking Classy
Makes 40-45 small cookies
What you’ll need:
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter (Jif or BUST! Come on!)
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350°F
- In a small bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda and salt, set aside!
- In a large bowl, mix the butter, peanut butter and sugars until there are no lumps! The original recipe says to use a mixer, but I was able to do this with a wooden spoon because my butters were soft enough.
- Once those are all combined, add the egg and vanilla.
- After that – add the flour mixture in about 3 segments.
- Take a tablespoon measure and fill it with cookie dough – divide that into two parts, roll them into balls and bake for 8ish minutes (if you need to refrigerate your dough, do that, it’ll be easier to roll!) This is a great little bite sized button of a cookie!
These were -so- much better than my last peanut butter cookie endeavor. It’s always satisfying when you find the perfect recipe for what you’re craving! These also pair quite nicely with a Rosea. (Not really, I mean chocolate.)
Until next time I eat,