Peanut Butter Bars via Bake At 350
What You’ll Need:
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter (go Jif!)
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350°F
- Grease and flour (flour using a little cocoa powder if you can – tastes great!) an 8×8 pan
- Whisk the flour, salt and baking soda in a small bowl
- Cream the butter and peanut butter together. Add the sugars!
- Add the eggs and vanilla, then add the flour mixture in small segments.
- Add the chocolate chips (eat one or two for good luck!)
- Pour and spread evenly in your pan and bake for 30-32 minutes.
After these are cooled, eat them with a glass of milk and thank yourself for making such a wonderful thing for your mouth to have.
I wish I had the ability to make more things with peanut butter/I wish my brother lived closer to me so I could give him everything I would bake with peanut butter in it. Enjoy this while you can, another peanut buttery recipe may not come your way for a while!